This is a video from Microsoft to show how to share calendars with others in outlook
- Select Calendar > Share Calendar.
- Choose a calendar to share.
- Select Add, decide who to share your calendar with, and select Add.
- Select OK and you’ll see the added people with a default permission level.
- Choose a name, select the access level to give, and select OK.
Open a shared calendar
- Open an email with a shared calendar and select Accept.
- Select Calendar > Shared Calendars to view a shared calendar.
- Choose a calendar to open.
- Select View in Overlay Mode to layer the shared calendar over your own.