PaloAlto sometimes block downloading files from websites. It thinks it is harmful to the system. The steps below are about how to allow (or make an exception) the download from this website.
- RDP to Signcraft tec box (RDP to the server that can access the PaloAlto portal)
- Open https://10.72.255.30 in Chrome – Creds are in secret server. (open the PaloAlto IP address in the browser)
- Click on “Objects” on the top links
- Of the left, click on “Addresses” – This is to create a entry for address the downloading files are blocked from by PaloAlto
- Click “Add on the bottom”
- Give it a descriptive name and Description if you want.
- In the Type section, enter the IP address you want to Unblock
- Click ok
- On the left side click on “Address Group”
- Click on “Add” at the bottom links
- Enter a name
- Type “Static”
- Click “Add” to add the address you created before.
- After you finish, Click “Commit” on the top right links